Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Unexpected Love

This is a poem I wrote a long time ago at the first of our relationship, just thought I'd share it with you!



Throughout our lives we never think love will come our way
Until that special someone pops into your life one day
So unexpectedly, here you came into mine
Came so suddenly, just in the nick of time
You were truly a love at first sight
And I shall never forget that wonderful night
I never expected to receive such a gift
But you and God both worked together to change it
You came along and swept me off my feet
Your love makes my heart skip a beat
I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life
I have you to thank for that, that's no lie
I just want you to know that you are my world
And I will love you forever, you have my word

November 16, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment