Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How it all began...


Well, I first met Cory back in 2006. It happened one night when my best friend, Cristina was in town, we went out to watch some karaoke. I invited a friend I used to work with to join us and he happened to be working with Cory at the time so he asked Cory to come up as well. And here's something funny, Cristina and I were coming out of the bathroom, Cory and her started both smiling and sayin' "what are you doing here?" Yep, you guessed it, they knew each other, turned out they dated way back when and remained friends. So they were catching up and all, I was sitting there being shy (that's just me lol), and thinking how cute I thought he was. He started to make conversation with me, we got to talking and he gave me his number. From then on, we talked many times for hours on end getting to know each other, and before I knew it we had our first date and became a couple. And now this July 4th, we will be together for 6 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment